Epic Development creates success for our clients. Our knowledgeable professionals guide clients from conceptualization through project completion. The high-quality expertise is always analyzing each situation to provide innovative ideas and effective resourcing without compromising our services.
- Site Selection – Our real estate professionals select locations that meet specific criteria to ensure the best possible site, within the best possible budget, for the best possible future growth and profit.
- Project Design – Supervise the preparation of detailed architectural plans and specifications to ensure that they fully incorporate the client’s requirements. Review for maximum cost effectiveness and completeness. Coordinate and assess that the final layouts are most conducive to fit the client’s needs.
- Project Budget – Direct and work closely with the architect, engineer and contractor to arrive at a construction cost to be incorporated into a guaranteed maximum price contract. Ensure that the budget is complete and encompassing all elements to deliver a first class, completed project. Confirm that the bidding is done in an aggressive manner to secure the best subcontractor pricing and delivery.
- Project Scheduling – Coordinate with contractor and all project consultants to ensure that the schedule will allow for delivery of the project by the “target” delivery date. Implement a reporting system designed to provide all parties an up-to-date construction progress as compared with the schedule.
- Project Financing – Epic Development, as developer/borrower, will negotiate the construction and permanent loan with the lender on the best possible terms and conditions available.
- General Conditions – Prior to the start of construction, Epic Development will take full responsibility in meeting all the requirements of all governmental bodies and secure all necessary permits. Procedures will be established to ensure ongoing compliance during construction.
Epic Development has vast knowledge in all aspects of commercial leasing representing both Landlords and Tenants. The experience is greatest in representing Single Net Lease Tenants and Multi-Tenant retail developments; however, our team is well versed in all other property types. In addition, Epic Development handles space planning and the overall coordination of each Tenant’s occupancy.
Epic Development staffs the completed developments with the appropriate maintenance and management personnel to ensure that the project retains its original identity. Epic Development uses a successful proactive management approach overseeing the day-to-day maintenance of every property.